1. CONTROLLER OF DATA PROCESSING
The Controller of the data processing is PIETROBERTO s.r.l. with legal address in via Vittorio Veneto, 43, 36035 Marano Vicentino, Italy – P.I. 03923920247 – tel. nr. 0445 898100 – email: email@example.com - PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PROCESSING DATA
The processing data will be collected exclusively and only for the necessary time to carry out and manage the Contractual relationship, such as contact data (full name, address, telephone, email), fiscal data, company data and bank data.
3. PROCESSING PURPOSE
All information communicated by the customer is processed exclusively to fulfil the company’s activity and the service requested by the customer to the Controller, in particular:
- to include the personal data in the company’s computerized database;
- for price quotations and offers to customers;
- for request of offers to suppliers;
- to send commercial information of the company’s activity;
- to keep the accounts;
- for the exchange of communications of the company’s economic, administrative and commercial activity;
- to complete technical assistance data sheets;
- to draw up technical reports of the services requested by customers;
- to prepare transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
- for the handling of cash receipts and payments;
- to satisfy the obligations foreseen by law, regulations, community legislation, civil and fiscal rules.
4. PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of personal data will be carried out according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency and confidentiality, and it’s accomplished with the use of computers, electronic and telematic tools, and/or manual and paper tools and it is limited to the operations which are strictly necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
5. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
For the fulfilment of the contract, the Data Controller may provide access to the personal data to the following entities:
• Duly authorized employees of Pietroberto srl;
• Professionals, accounting and fiscal societies, tax advisors, lawyers, technicians and bank institutions;
• IT service providers;
• Competent authorities, if foreseen by current law or upon request of entitled persons.
6. DATA STORAGE
All of the data will be kept and stored for the necessary time to fulfil the contract and to provide all of the requested services, as well as to comply with current regulations in civil and fiscal matters.
7. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
We inform you that, as the concerned person, you are entitled to all of the rights foreseen in the GDPR:
Right of Access (art.15), Right of Correction (art.16), Right of Cancellation (art. 17), Right of Processing Limitation (art.18), Right to Data Portability (art.20), Right to Oppose (art.21), Right of Withdrawal (the consent may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal takes effect as soon as we become informed of this and it shall not affect the processing legality based on the previously given consent, Right of Complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
The customer may exercise the above rights at any time, by means of:
- Registered letter with return receipt to: Pietroberto srl, Via Vittorio Veneto 43, 36035 Marano Vicentino, Italy.
- Certified email address: email@example.com.
In some cases (cancellation, restriction, opposition), the exercise of your rights may no longer make it possible, completely or partially, to provide the services in your favour.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser, while permanent cookies remain stored on your computer unless they are deleted or reach their expiration date.
In case you want to block cookies We remind you that this could have a negative impact on the usability of this and other websites.
Most browsers allow you to refuse / accept cookies. Here are some practical information to disable them on the main systems used to surf the Internet:
• Microsoft Windows Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_EN